How to Apply
Regsiter your entry.
Tell your customers
Register your business for the Scottish Pet Awards
Once registered you can share your news. Promote your nominated business for your specific category and engage with your customers to get them voting.
You can register your business from one to four different categories, as long as the category your nominated for is applicable to the business.
If you want to nominate a business please use the contact us page form with the business you propose.
Please use the application form below if you are registering a business.
THIS APPLICATION IS FOR BUSINESSES ONLY
DO NOT VOTE HERE IT WILL NOT COUNT
TO NOMINATE A BUSINESS USE THE NOMINATE FORM THANK YOU
Registration is now closed till 2021!
Please check out the most frequently asked questions FAQs below.
Find the answers to the questions related to registering or voting for awards in the 2020 Scottish Pet Awards.
- How do I submit my application?
- Fill out the form below and we will get your registration listed
- What if my company already exists?
- Get in contact with us and we will sort things out
- Can I regsiter for various categories?
- You can regsiter for as many as 4 categories
- What does it cost?
- It is free to regsiter yoru business for relevent categories. Winners of awards can choose from various packages for their business, a package that suits their business and budget and winners can opt for as much or as little exposure as they choose
- How do I update my information?
- Contact us and we will be happy to help you
- How long does it take to get registered?
- From receipt of your registration entry online and £12 fee it takes no more than 48 hrs to be listed.
- When can we vote and when are the winners announced?
- Voting will be open from August through till the end of October and winners announced 4/5/6 November.
- Is there a registration fee?
- There is no fee to register your pet business for any category, maximum of four.
As we add businesses and the public vote we can determine if Regional Winners are likely to be announced.
Certain categories such as Grooming may have tonnes of entries from across Scotland and to ensure everyone gets the recognition they deserve ‘Regional Winners’ may be announced as more businesses register and are nominated and more Pet Businesses learn about the awards.
If you are lucky enough to be a Winning entry you will be notified prior to the public announcement in November.
Winners can also take the opportunity to opt for one of four packages which provide digital and physical items to help celebrate your achievement, whilst also providing you with the use and reach of the SPA website and social platforms and the option to use the items in your marketing activities too.
The packages will coincide with our award promotions, and the details of these exciting opportunities can be found in the PDF Winners Menu download.